Who we are:
Cheil is a full-service marketing and communications agency with its global HQ in Seoul, South Korea. Cheil has more than 46 offices and 6,000 employees located around the world, including South Korea, U.S.A., UK, Germany, Spain, Russia, China, etc.
In Austria, we have about 12 employees in our Vienna Office, located in the center of the city.
Our vision is to create innovative ideas across diverse domains and to enable our people to grow through new and diverse work experiences. Cheil’s main client is Samsung, and we are able to experience launching campaigns of Samsung’s global top-level brands including Galaxy in holistic, technical spectrums from ATL to BTL. We are proud to introduce the world’s most innovative technologies through creative language and artwork. As a global networking agency, we inspire working synergies with headquarters and with European networks such as Germany through collaboration.
Account Director (w/m)
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an Account Director who is accustomed to brand strategies and can link these with the creative campaign works and lead the projects properly between clients, staffs and vendors. A candidate who has interests in new tech trends would be more appreciated.
About the role:
- Business lead & Project management, manage and oversee all ATL projects
- The main window between clients and the agency
- Receive project requests from clients and brief the team accordingly
- In charge of campaign planning and reviewing creative works
- Prepare budget plans and manage costs and the profit of projects
- Plan and allocate team resources including freelancers
- Evaluate team members’ performance
- Monthly financial performance review and business forecast management
- Raise management related issues (HR, office admin, profit/loss, etc.) and discuss them with German office for solutions.
- Manage PM process from opening till closing of projects
- Lead meetings between clients, agency and vendors and drive the projects efficiency
- Vendor management: costs, time and quality
Qualification and Skills required:
- 10+ years work experience
- Project management experience in advertising and marketing
- Strategic and creative thinking about campaign/projects
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Electronic brands work experience preferred
Beyond that, we offer you a dynamic and agile environment and appreciate a fair and family-like working atmosphere.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Cheil Austria GmbH
Fr. Soo Jin Yang