LOOP is an award winning interactive agency based in Salzburg with satellite offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Sydney and New York City. We work on outstanding online campaigns in web, social, content and mobile specializations. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Corona, Red Bull and numerous others.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Do you want to work with high-profile, iconic brands within an international digital media agency? Are you able to play a key role guiding client strategies, master concepts, budgets and timings? Can you detect digital trends and know what distinguishes an outstanding solution from just an average one?
For the right candidate this is a genuine opportunity to be at the forefront of digital marketing innovation and really make your mark within the industry.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have excellent brand understanding combined with a passion about the digital space in order to provide strategic guidance and achieve exceptional, innovative results that meet the business goals of our clients.
- Have strong digital expertise in web, mobile, e-commerce, content production, campaigns, CMS, SEO/SEM, eCRM and interest for emerging digital technology trends, so you can act as an inspiring consultant for the client in all digital terms.
- Have profound account management and client services expertise to build a strong longterm relationship with our clients and consistently manage client expectations ensuring delivery of highest quality service.
- Have solid project management skills, so you can take responsibility, coordinate and keep track of budgets, schedules, resources, implementation and quality assurance of digital projects.
- Be a strong and pro-active communicator, so you can lead the project team serving as a liaison amongst all internal and external stakeholders and as the key point of contact for both the client and the project team.
- Love to work collaboratively and on eye-level with international clients and within an international team.
- Ability to flourish in a hands-on culture and ready to take full ownership for assigned clients and projects.
- Have a minimum of 2 years past digital agency and/or project management experience for high-profile brands.
- Have fluent German and English language skills.
We have a flat hierarchy and an exceptional team culture, and we encourage, recognize and reward our staff. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won´t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. We promote continual advancement in our staff by giving opportunities to attend tech conferences, meetups, workshops and further training.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a fulltime position as a Digital Project Manager in our Salzburg HQ. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience.
To be considered for this role, send your application, CV and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.