Graphic Design Intern (Vienna, Austria) Graphic Design Intern
LOCATION: VIENNA, AUSTRIA
Are you a creative mind with ambition, combined with great organization skills and a sure feeling for design? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a motivated individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to be part of the whole process- from the development of an idea to its realization.
AS AN INTERN FOR THE GRAPHIC DESIGN DEPARTMENT AT LOMOGRAPHY, YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
Development of layouts for flyers, print materials and visual merchandising materials Adaptation of graphics on marketing materials and display for retail and fairs Co-ordinate content and materials for projects
Creating print ready files
Design of product and camera graphic Updating print materials and packaging Scanning and archiving old print materials Maintaining and improving our digital archive
- Student majoring graphic design
- Knowledge of current design programs, in particular Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop Interest in Photography
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Creative and open minded
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility, efficiency and well organized
- Full time, voluntary traineeship
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. To be considered, make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter and samples of your work in PDF only) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.