Senior Digital Project Manager (f/m)
a company; we produce solid work
a team; we take care of each other
informed; we share our minds, we speak up
greater than the sum of its parts; we’re low on hierarchy, eager for synergy
We value our attitude; reduced hierarchy — shared ownership — open culture — cheeky — pragmatic… respectful.
We are looking for an experienced senior digital project manager to fill a key position in our project management team.
As a project manager, you have a bird’s eye view of your projects. Organization within the digital realm is your game. Beside the usual suspects — deadlines, budgets & crew — you’re on the ball when it comes to agile methodology and you’re energized by inspiring digital projects. When things get rough, you keep your cool. You know how to handle online projects and developer lingo isn’t all Greek to you. In the long run, you and your expert team work to deliver the best possible experience on the screens of your clients and their users.
Skills & experience
- passion for digital culture and a close yet critical eye on future developments
- expert knowledge of agile methodologies and implementing digital projects
- good overview of web technologies and trends
- professional customer guidance
- perfect written and spoken German
- business fluent in English
Role & responsibilities
- lead customer projects from idea to implementation to support
- act as coordinator between customer and project team
- create internal and external roadmaps
- produce project calculations, prepare offers, plan and control resources
- stay up to date and communicate on new project management methods
By law, we are required to declare a minimum gross salary of EUR 2,600 per month based on 40 hours a week. Depending on your personal qualifications, your level of work experience and working time model, this salary will of course be adapted.
To apply, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on +43 / 1 / 710 77 23-0.
This position is at our Vienna (Austria) office. seso adheres to non-discrimination and equal employment practices. This position is open to anyone authorized to work in Austria irrespective of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability and any other characteristic or status.