LOOP is an award winning interactive agency based in Salzburg with satellite offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Sydney and New York City. We work on outstanding online campaigns in web, social, content and mobile specializations. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Corona, Red Bull and numerous others.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER FOR GLOBAL BRANDS
Do you want to work with high-profile, iconic brands and be responsible for their content marketing and social media channels? Are you able to play a key role in guiding client strategies, creating content and managing social outlets? Can you detect digital trends and know what distinguishes outstanding brand experiences from average ones?
You might be the perfect person to take on this role if:
- You’re delighted when you see a truly great content strategy
- You’re an expert with both verbal and written communication
- Clients like your reliablity and hands-on mindset
- Engaging social communities is one of your favorite activities
- You know what great content is made of and know exactly what your clients‘ brands need
- Project management is your “hobby” (you are the person in your group of friends who plans everything)
- You’re familiar with all digital marketing trends and are a first user
- Managing video and photo productions is virtually second nature for you
- You have 2-3 years of agency and social media management experience
- You have excellent German and fluent English language skills
The key to LOOP’s agency personality is our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won ́t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth.
If you are motivated to join the LOOP team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Social Media Manager for Global Brands in Salzburg.
Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience.
To be considered for this role, send your application, CV and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.